Kruve Excite & Inspire
KRUVE EQ insulated glassware is scientifically designed to amplify or soften certain flavour notes – just like an audio equalizer – and put you in control of your sensory experience!
The EXCITE glass holds 5oz (150ml) and features a bulbous shape and large liquid surface area. This traps and circulates aroma, while softening acidity and enhancing sweetness. It often pairs well with full-bodied, chocolatey, nutty, or dark roasts
The INSPIRE glass holds 5oz (150ml) and features a narrow inner glass shape and smaller liquid surface area. This focuses and funnels the aroma, while enhancing acidity. It often pairs well with fruity, citrusy, or light roasts.
The KRUVE IMAGINE glassware line is optimized for latte art and comes in 3 sizes.
The spherical inner design maintains a consistent surface area. This allows you to set the base and pour the most epic latte art without any distortion. Now get the perfect pour of your favourite milk-based espresso drink.
The IMAGINE glass comes in 250ml/8.5oz latte, 200ml/6.5oz cappuccino, and 150ml/5oz cortado and works great as a cupping bowl.
Kruve PROPEL Espresso Glasses
The PROPEL espresso glass set (set of two) features an elegant, yet functional design that provides you with a more consistent and aromatic experience in every sip. It’s time to take Espresso glassware to new heights.
Each 2.5oz (75ml) PROPEL espresso glass is uniquely hand-blown and purposefully designed to give you the best tasting single or double shot. The double-walled construction ensures the glass is cool to the touch, while keeping coffee temperature just right. It also features a robust amount of headspace to help capture and circulate the rich aroma.
Due to espresso’s oily nature, it can easily stratify and separate into different tasting layers. However, thanks to three internal fins and a convex-shaped bottom, when swirled in the hand, the PROPEL glass will agitate the coffee and de-stratify the various layers, providing a consistent and balanced flavor in every sip.
Kruve PIQUE Carafe
The PIQUE carafe is the perfect complement to the EXCITE and INSPIRE glasses and at 10 ounces (300ml), it is sized appropriately for one to two servings. It’s not only a gorgeous serving vessel, you can also brew directly into the carafe.
Thanks to the double-walled glassware design you have exceptional thermal control. That means you can take your time enjoying your coffee, knowing your brew will maintain the right temperature for longer.
Kruve EVOKE Carafe
The EVOKE carafe is an elegant serving vessel and at 20 ounces (600ml), is suitable for up to four servings. It’s a great option for serving multiple guests or enjoying multiple cups.
Aside from keeping temperature stable for longer, which is all the more important when serving guests, the rim diameter is such that you can use most popular brewing devices. Put more simply, brew your best roast and savor whether entertaining or on your own.
Glasses, Cups & Tableware
Features and Benefits
- Accurate coffee recipes – Replicate recipes with confidence, measuring your grind size in quantifiable micron units.
- Grinder calibration – Get the most out of your grinder. Quantify arbitrary numbers on a dial or vague settings like “Fine, Medium, Coarse”.
- Consistent grind size – Refine your grind for greater consistency and use only the size of particles that you want for a truly even extraction.
- Customizable – Up to 105 precise grind size combinations are available.
- Versatile – Works with any brew method or grinder, optimized for 1-4 cups of coffee (10-80g of grounds).
- Beautiful and durable – Designed using long-lasting quality materials, which complement your kitchen.
- Easy to clean – Simply rinse under warm water.
- BONUS BREWLER – No more guessing or referencing sea salt, the BREWLER finally puts a measurable number next to Fine, Medium, and Coarse.
- This Multi-purpose Brew Stick can be used to agitate grounds during the brew process for better tasting coffee or work as a long-form stir stick.
Designed specifically for coffee lovers, the BREWLER is a handy stainless steel measuring tool that lets you quickly reference the size of green beans and coffee grind.
The BREWLER finally puts a measurable number next to Fine, Medium, and Coarse. No more guessing or references to sea salt.
The BREWLER also includes a metric ruler up to 16cm and a quick conversion table for common brewing related conversions.